Sunday 17 August 2014

My holiday in downward-taken pictures

Well, I've been on holiday, and yes it was absolutely lovely! Whilst I was on holiday I took a lot of pictures, as you do, and some of those were downward - taken pictures. I've been in to those kind of pictures lately, I think they look arty without a lot of effort.  I'm going to show you a few I've picked out, I hope you enjoy it! 


Skirt - H&M
White Top - Primark
Brown Bag - Primark


 Black Jeans - Tesco
Navy Coat - Seasalt
Grey&White Oxfords - Clarks


Floral Playsuit - H&M
Mustard Jumper - H&m
Navy Coat - As before
Green Walking sandals - Teva ( Hot or what?!)



Black Jeans - As before
White and Blue Stripy Top - Primark
White Convers - Convers
Navy Coat - As Before


Floral Pyjama bottoms - Primark
Green T-shirt - H&M
( Yes I did have a lazy day, they're the best!)


Floral Shorts - TK Maxx
Mustard Jumper - H&M
Green Walking Sandals - Teva


As you might have noticed, I went walking A LOT. My family are walk-aholics. I hope you enjoyed this short little blog post, and I hope you had a lovely holiday as well!

 

Over and Out 
GreenEyedGirl

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ouh that's really sweet :) I like these kind of photos as well

      xx

      Delete