Monday 28 April 2014

My go-to perfumes


As a teenager I do sometimes worry about my body scent. Sounds weird huh, but I just do. All of the time I'm on guard to make sure I'm not getting smelly. A solution is deodorant or perfume.

Disclaimer: I'm by no means a professional perfume fragrance describer.


There are 2 perfumes I've been wearing constantly. Unfortunately they're not cheapest.
Marc Jacobs Honey
30 Ml



The first one is the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume. First of all the packaging of the M.J perfumes are adorable! The first time a got a whiff off this I knew I had to have it in my life and O my gaawwdd that stuff is addictive!  It's very fresh, but it has a sweet edge to it. It kind of reminds me of honey but not as sweet. I'm smelling it right now and I tell you, the next time you're in a place that sells this, take a whiff! You'll bee sold! I wear it in the day time and night
 time! I think it's more of a summer fragrance but if you wanted to you could wear it all year round. Sadly, I cannot afford to buy this immediately after I run out so I'll have to be extra sparing. 


A well loved Chanel perfume! 50Ml
The next one is again a perfume in the pricier side of the spectrum. It's the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette.
 Again, I'm completely head over heals about this perfume! So fresh, clean but yet young and sweet. It's a fragrance that shouts spring/ summer to me so perfect for this time of the year! (I would still wear this during the winter though!) 

These two perfumes will forever remind me of my teenage years. If I smell these in 10 years time I'll get a flashback to my secondary school years.

So if you're hunting down you're spring/summer fragrance then definitely check out these ones!  

Where to find me on:


3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Chanel perfumes! Coco Mademoiselle is just gorgeous :)

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just amazing isn't it?! :) Thank you for the comment, it makes my day :D

      xxx

      Delete
    2. It is :) Thats ok :) You have good taste!

      Delete